Wednesday 31 August 2016

Our Fantastic Description Writing

Today we were describing this beautiful beach image.
We we learning to use our five senses and adjectives to make our writing exciting.

Displaying 20160901_101216.jpg

Here is some of our work:


Lola

My tongue can taste the yucky salt water. The extra rough and prickly sand is hurting my feet. The freezing waves are splashing my cold feet. All I can see are two tall rocks. 


Ian:

Big white fluffy clouds in the humongous blue sky. I can feel smooth sand and the chilly sea water. When I hear the freezing wild wind I feel very cold. The smell of the salty water from the ocean is just like a big pot of salt. All the water from the sea is clear because it looked bright blue and sparkly. 


Sofiyyah:

The shiny blue water feels very warm. All I can see is the huge waves splashing. The sand feels very hot because of the sun. The smell of the disgusting salt water is horrible! My mouth tastes the yuk water. My eyes see two tall humongous rocks it is so cool. 

Neel: 

My eyes can see blue sky. My hands and legs can feel the freezing air. My ears hear the waves splashing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment