Wednesday 21 March 2018

W8, T1: Cross Country and Where are we going?


This Wednesday, we had our cross country. We have been practising all term. The teachers are very proud of all the effort and hard work our students have put in.  Results of the cross country will come out soon. 

For our inquiry we have been looking at who we are and where we are going. We have been looking at the jobs that we want to do in the future. On Thursday, we looked at symbols and how we represent our dream job. After choosing our symbols, we created a collage. 



4 comments:

  1. I wish I was there on Thursday because I missed out on a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effort rooms 11,12,13 its nice to see you all excited and engaged in putting your individual ideas into creating your own master pieces. Well Done!!

    Arisha's Parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work everyone for having a go at the school cross country

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun doing the collage and cross country. I came 2= with Tilly in cross country which is pretty good but not as good as last year because I came 1= with Tilly last year. But I liked the collage because it included crafting!

    ReplyDelete